Castaway Emails – Part 1
Castaway emails are emails with a different concept from the follow-up sequences. It follows no particular trend or format and is mostly applicable in promoting evergreen offers. Learn what the castaway emails are good for, their features and structure. Plus, discover how to spice up your entrepreneurial email follow-ups by watching Igor read out some castaway sample emails.
What are Castaway Emails good for?
Castaway emails are mostly applicable in the following instances:
Network Marketing/ Business opportunity.
Bricks and clicks.
Coaching and consulting.
Features of Castaway Emails
(1) Mail Daily
(2) Emails aren’t interconnected
(3) Pitch in every email
(4) One call-to-action
(5) Infotainment rich
(6) Consistency over quality
Castaway Email Structure
(1) Infotainment Foreplay
(3) Call to action
24 Castaway Email Formulas
(1) Newsworthy Announcement
(2) Pick a side on a controversial issue
(3) Shattering on outdated or misguided belief
(4) Picking a fight with a school of thought, competitor, niche celebrity
(5) Rant (Sarcasm, anger, annoyance)
(6) Challenge industry norm.
(8) Self-deprecating humour
(10) Twist movie/TV show/boo/ song titles or characters
(11) Report on other industries
(13) Mock bad behaviour
(14) Celebrate good behaviour
(15) Flash spotlight on issues others won’t talk about
(17) “Dear, Prudence”
(18) Insider Talk
(23) Mind Reader
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
72-Hour Book Launch That Bombed
- “Castaway emails are designed for offers that are evergreen.”
- “An email going out is better than no email going out.”
- “In castaway emails, there is no sequence. Each email is alone and you can mix and match.”