March 23rd Coaching Call
Every business has its own set of rules, so does email marketing. A lot of email marketers either fail because they don’t play by the rules or because they’re following rules that are not proven. In this training, Igor gives you the 10 email rules he has been using to make money with his list. Dive in!
Igor's Email Rules
Start with the end in mind.
Structure; factual, a tease, or a Story.
Never start from scratch.
Email every day.
Pitch in every email.
Offer an opinion. Stand for something.
Spend time in their world.
Write like you talk (or talk out your writing).
March 5th Coaching Call
- “Start with The End In Mind ” - 9:42
- “Structure; Factual, a Tease, or a Story?” - 17:41
- “Never Start From Scratch.” - 20:52
- “Email Every Day” - 24:58
- “Pitch In Every Email” - 36:47
- “Offer an Opinion. Stand for Something” - 42:46
- “Encourage Unsubscribes” - 48:28
- “ Insult Non-Believers” - 50:19
- “Spend Time in Their World” - 53:07
- “Write Like You Talk (or talk out your writing)” - 55:13