Dennis’s 6 Email Delivery Rules
Every game has its own set of rules. And to win any game, you have to play by those exact rules. The same thing applies to email marketing. If you play by the rules of email marketing, you’ll certainly attain a high email delivery and generate more engagement. Here are the 6 rules you need to follow in order to improve your email deliverability and also jack up your domain reputation.
6 Email Delivery Rules
Avoid spam keywords such as “profit” “cash” “no investment” “done for you” and anything that feels ‘sketchy’.
Use 1-2 links per email with proper formatting and no images
Generate a response: By generating a response, your ISPs will see you as someone who interests your audience.
“From Email” and “From Name”: Your email reputation gets favorable results when ESPs think this is an email of personal content between friends. Always use your real name to show your identity.
Cloak your links always.
Avoid duplicate content.
Ways to generate a response from your Clients
To trigger responses from your clients, here’s what you should do:
Offer an ethical bribe
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
The Real Secret To Phenomenal Email Delivery
- “If you generate a response, your ISPs will see you as someone who interests your audience.”
- “Every industry has its own spam words.”
- “Always go for personal touch not only in your email but in your ‘from name’ and ‘From email’.”
- “Don’t use emails that other people are using. If you must use it, then tweak it so it’s unique.”
- “Proper formatting leads to more engagement, more response, and your reputation increases.”