Email Anatomy – Part 4 & Exercise
Here’s the concluding part of the email subject line Formulas. It was followed by the challenge to suggest subject lines for sample emails. See what you can get from this lesson and apply it to your marketing.
Subject Line Formulas (Contd)
Self Deprecation: People don’t like snubs, they like people who don’t take themselves too seriously. Laugh at yourself to become approachable and make sure you do so with moderation.
– Downside of being Jewish,
– Igor – Michael Cheney’s bitch?
– I’m the boss… when my wife isn’t around.
Sudden Death: Announce the death of something that’s not supposed to die and use this as a template.
– Death of Solo ads
– Death of email
– Death of affiliate marketing.
Schooling: Combine your industry with an outside perspective to create a fresh look on a boring topic and use this as a template.
– Chuck Norris school of email marketing
– Bruce Lee school of solo ads
– Amazon school of Customer support.
Art: Anything that’s mastered to a degree becomes an art. You can also use this as a template.
– The art of converting clicks into sales
– Art of getting emails delivered
– Art of positioning.
Wrong: Pick on a common belief, school of thought or celebrity advise and tell me why they’re wrong.
– Why Gary Vee is wrong
– Why I don’t agree with Grant Cardone’s advice about investing
– Why you shouldn’t worry about unsubscribes.
Report: Report on what’s going on in your life or in the industry.
– My porsche GT2RS track day experience
– What we learned from sending 5,900,000,000 emails
– I tried SendEagle for 90 days. Here’s what happened.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!