Subject Line Workshop
- 50+ minutes Duration
Constant practice helps to improve your skillset. That’s why in the course of the workshop, Igor challenged the participants to suggest subject lines for sample emails based on the formulas he taught them. It was an interesting exercise and you can also share in the fun by seeing for yourself how the entire exercise went.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
Email Anatomy – Part 4 & Exercise
- “Maintain a balance between going too broad and staying within the industry.”
- “When you consume a lot of content from a lot of authors, ideas are everywhere. Note them and write them down.”
- “Do not get hung onto the first three lines. Getting rid of them doesn’t change the idea in the email.”
- “If you use your call-to-action link on the text which is exactly the same as the subject line, you’ll see an increase in the number of clicks.”
- “Always write the subject line after writing the email content.”