RETURN TO "Day 1: Inboxing & Automation"Automation Handout
Final Thoughts On Business Automation
“You cannot reap the benefits of automation until and unless you have a blueprint.”
- Dennis Ray
If you want your business to grow, you have to start automating the processes. Basically, you need to hire superstars, delegate, automate repetitive tasks, build a McDonald’s business, and invest in systems. These are the things you basically need to make life easier for you. You have to realize that to reap the benefits of automation, you must have a blueprint. Find out how to achieve all this by simply hitting the play button.
A summary of everything
Here are the 4 basic aspects of automating your business. Focus on them and you will never go wrong:
Hire superstars and delegate.
Find repetitive tasks and automate.
Build a McDonald’s business.
Invest in systems.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
Invest In Systems
- “When I was a one-man show, I didn’t think about creating a blueprint; I was only interested in making money.”
- “If you want to run a 6 figure business or a multiple 6 figure businesses, you need to hire about 4-5 technical assistants.”
- “I had to get okay with ‘letting go’ to grow bigger.”
- “For every glass-ceiling we hit, the vision changed from ‘what campaigns do we need to create next’ to ‘who do we need to hire’?”
- “A webinar funnel can explode your business.”
- “People love learning but they do not implement, even your competitors aren’t motivated enough.”