Good Karma Email Marketing
Good karma email marketing is a way of making your customers feel good for every purchase they make from you. A lot of people fall into bad Karma email marketing because they don’t understand email best practices. In this video, Igor explains in detail how to go about email marketing and also addresses the most common mistakes people make.
A few things to know about Good Karma Email Marketing
All marketing is information marketing.
Always inform to convert.
People don’t want more information.
People want to be entertained.
You should entertain to inform (the ideal outcome is: entertain to inform to convert).
What infotainment is not
This is essentially about the mistakes people make when they communicate with their audience:
“How to” tutorials: churning out how-to tutorials doesn’t necessarily convert to sales
Hard teaching: this is similar to the school type of education people went through; it’s boring, dry, and nobody wants to do it.
Taking a neutral stance on issues: you should never be in the middle.
Sending free helpful content: people don’t need more information, they need more infotainment.
Hype: making too many claims isn’t a good idea because the more claims you make, the more they’re going to ignore you.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
Email Money Rules: You Can Turn Emails Into Money If You Play By The Rules
- “There’s more content being uploaded to YouTube every day than what we produced in the last 2000 years.”
- “There’s too much information and there’s no way we can process all of it.”
- “Infotainment is marketing that doesn’t suck.”
- “When you reveal to your clients what you stand for without hiding any particular details, they’ll love you for it.”
- “People don’t want to do business with needy people; they want to do business with busy people who get stuff done.”