Hire Slow, Fire Fast
Finding the right individuals for your team is one of the most daunting tasks for any business. Put the right set of people on your team and watch your business flourish. Hire the wrong set of people and watch your business crumble. In this video, Igor, Dennis, and Lana shared some insights on how to hire people, train them, manage them and ensure proper delegation of tasks in the best way possible. I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to learn from this fantastic trio.
How to reduce your workload by 70% and eliminate stress:
Action 1: Hire employees who act as owners and delegate work to them. These kinds of people are superstars and they work efficiently on the tasks designated to them.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
Igor & Dennis Join Forces
- “Training may take a while, but you will reap the benefits for years to come. Hire slow, fire fast.”
- “The good thing about Upwork is that you’ll be fed with your freelancer’s activity report.”
- “We kept on hiring and firing until we were able to identify the right people.”
- “If you believe that your employees are not capable, they will not be capable.”
- “If someone makes the same mistakes more than once, twice or thrice, it means they just don’t care about what you’re telling them. ”
- “The most important thing about trust is being honest yourself.”