RETURN TO "Day 1: Inboxing & Automation"Automation Handout
Step 3: Money Loves Speed
“If you plan to get anything done - you have to make friends with deadlines.”
- Igor Kheifets
If you’re a project manager, you’d probably have seen that your work will take as much time as you allocate for it. Therefore, as much as you need to perfect every project you handle, it’s also important to get things done on time because money loves speed. The faster you can complete a project and launch it, the faster your chances of making money. This video shares how you can get a lot done in record time without compromising on quality. Go check it out.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
Step 2: Software, Software, Software
- “Creating a webinar was the scariest thing I’ve ever done.”
- “One webinar can skyrocket your business.”
- “Once you’re ready, don’t delay. Done is better than perfect.”
- “Nothing happens if you sit down on your ass, but once you move forward and take action, doors open up.”
- “Your work will take as much time as you allocate for it.”
- “Testing is important but you mustn’t get too hung up on perfection.”