The Real Secret To Phenomenal Email Delivery
When was the last time you opened your spam folder and started actively going through emails in there? If you’re like most people, it’s possible that you haven’t even opened the spam folder once. Sending emails that land in your prospects’ spam folder is the same as not sending any emails at all. Emails that hit the prospects’ inbox are essential for every marketer’s success. Watch the video to learn why most marketers don’t inbox, how to fix it, and how to make sure you’re inboxing consistently, reaching your prospects, and maximizing value from your list.
2 Types of Reputation
The 2 types of reputation affecting the deliverability of your emails are:
IP reputation: This is determined by the autoresponder you use. Sendescore helps you determine if your IP is good or not.
Domain reputation: This is determined based on the “From Email” you use in sending your emails.
A few questions to ask concerning your reputation
– Do your emails provide any value for your subscribers?
– Do you engage?
– Is your IP on any blacklists?
How to maintain a high IP reputation.
Following these steps will help you achieve a reputable IP.
Choose a good autoresponder.
Periodically test your IP reputation.
Avoid BOTs by protecting your squeeze page with the appropriate software.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
Dennis Meets Igor
- “Autoresponder companies love it when you show them that you maintain a high level of list hygiene.”
- “To increase your chances of reaching the inbox, you need to maintain a good IP reputation as well as domain reputation.”
- “Domain reputation is permanent, switching autoresponders won’t help.”
- “Choosing a good autoresponder and periodically testing your IP reputation are a good way to get good email delivery.”