Ticking Time-Bomb Campaign – Part 1
Are you dying to what makes you stand out in your niche and launch time-tested campaigns that pull in amazing figures? Watch how Igor breaks down to bits, the universal structure he uses to launch campaigns to his list plus a case study of this structure in action. You definitely do not want to miss this one.
Ticking Time-Bomb Campaign
This is the universal structure Igor uses to launch campaigns to his list. This strategy is built on 3 powerful influence schemas: the excitement of anticipation, greed, and fear of missing out
What is the TTBC good for?
– Inviting people to a webinar
– Running an affiliate promotion
– Launching a new product
– Running a special offer for an existing product
– Launching a podcast
– Selling a book
– Launching a new coaching/consulting/service program
Ticking Time-Bomb Campaign Structure:
Day 1: Infotaining content #1 building up to an event.
Day 2: Infotaining content #2 building up to an event.
Day 3: Infotaining content #3 building up to an event.
Day 4: Big announcement – event takes place now.
Day 5: Focus on bonus + urgency.
Day 6: Focus on bonus + urgency.
Day 7: Mid-day – scarcity #1 special offer will expire tonight.
Day 7: 3 hours before midnight – scarcity #2 special offer will expire in 3 hours.
Looking for the handout? Check out this link!
Genesis Sequence – Q&A Session
- “Offers are great but really sexy offers are valuable.”
- “People love to be teased.”
- “Greed is a really powerful motivator to get those sales.”
- “Encores get you more attendees to your webinar.”