April 6th Coaching Call
4 Primary Goals You Should Strive To Achieve In Live Events
(1) Get someone to promote your product: If you have a product that you need someone to promote for you, then a seminar or live event can be a good place to get this. In the internet marketing industry, people will likely help you promote your product because they like you than the quality of your product. So you should always create a lovable image everyone will want to relate with.
(2) Score more guests for your show, podcast, YouTube channel, webinar, training and lots more: Live event is where people display their intellects and you get to choose the ones you get attracted to. Invite them over and very many people will say yes. If you fail to ask, you may never get it.
(3) Opportunity to find Jobs: Many entrepreneurs start with a job and there’s no shame in that. Getting a job allows you to get your foot in any industry you want to go to and a seminar could be the best place to meet people and ask for a job.
(4) Partnerships: You should go to a seminar with the goal of finding people of like minds to partner with.
Practical Guidelines For Networking
Show up to every networking opportunity: Any opportunity to hang out with people in your industry should be taken.
Show up early: Be there on time because this way you get to meet a lot of people.
Make it a habit to approach people first: Put on a big smile and approach people slowly to start a conversation.
Don’t go out buying drinks and dinners, let people buy that for you instead: When people buy things for you, they feel more invested in the relationship.
Ask a lot of questions: The secret of a good conversation is to ask open-ended questions that cannot be answered with a yes/no.
Make a list of people you’d like to meet before you go to the event: Make it a habit of knowing and making a list of the people you want to meet upfront.
Every time you come back from a break, sit at a different table: When you do this, you get to meet a lot more people.
Drink less: You might lose focus on why you are at the live event if you had too much to drink.
Have an offer: If you want someone to promote your product, then you should have a memorized short pitch of what your product is about.
Practical Guides to Make the Best out of Live Events
Don’t feel rushed to get into the room at the beginning of the conversation: Nothing important really happens at the beginning of any event. When speakers make speeches notes, they always save the best for the last.
Learn a lot from the attendees: Most times, you learn more from fellow attendees more than the speaker. Therefore, make sure you start a conversation with the attendees.
Pay attention to other people’s questions: You always learn more when people ask questions. Listen carefully and always be inquisitive by asking questions too.
If there is a hot-seat opportunity – grab it: Never be afraid to be embarrassed during hot seats because this is where you’ll learn a lot of things.
Never Make Your Notes a Priority: Before you go to any event, you have a life and when you come back from the event, you will go on with your life and routine. You will most likely not check the notes you wrote so look for one thing you can implement at the seminar.
March 30th Coaching Call
TOOLBOX & RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- Psycho-Cybernetics By Maxwell Maltz
- Guide To Buying Solo Ads
- Recommended Solo Ad Spots For People With a Budget of $150-$500( 301K Challenge)
- Recommended Solo Ad Spots For People With a Budget of Less Than $150( 301k Challenge)
- 1-Page Site That Doubles Your Affiliate Conversions
- Example Of An Expired Page
- Guide To Affiliate StorySelling Course
- Guide To Affiliate StorySelling Sales page